Saturday, March 18, 2006

Email Struggles

I need your help. I had some trouble with my email system yesterday and basically have lost my entire address book. If you and I have emailed one another, can you please click on the 'Email Me' link in the right column of this page and drop me a quick note. Even saying 'hi' will allow me to collect your address and start the process of building up my book again.

I'm feeling ill as I've lost about a year and a half of saved email which in a nutshell is all my adoption stuff. My brother is doing his best to help me resotre what has been lost but it's not looking good at this point.

Your help with this project is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Lesson learned: Back up my email system onto CD's in the future. Not sure how this is done but you know I'll be finding out!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog I am not sure if we emailed one another before. lorraineir@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...