Tuesday, March 21, 2006

THANK YOU Ken!!

Great news! My brother spent hours and hours working on my computer this past weekend and I'm happy to tell you that he recovered all of my emails! I also have the names from my address book but the actual email addresses could not be recovered. In the scope of things that's a small thing. I'm going through my old messages and am able to find many of your addresses that way. (Who knew my lack of cleaning out my In Box would come in handy some day?)

For those who resent your addresses to me thank you! Please keep them coming just incase I don't have yours. I'm learning it's better safe than sorry.

Also, my dear friend Joy went above and beyond. It warmed my heart yesterday when I got my computer back to find she had sent me all the important adoption emails we had shared over the past 14 months! Wow! What a wonderful gift that was! Thank you Joy! Love ya!

Tonight I'll keep plugging at refilling those from my undeleted emails that I can. I'm up to the D's so far so have my work cut out for me but that suits me just fine. Oh, and I'm also creating a master email list in Word that I will store on a CD and also send to myself at work. Lesson learned...check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...