Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CCAA Website Updated

It's official. CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) has posted the dates of this month's referrals. Families who were logged in May 31, 2005 to June 6, 2005 will be receiving their referrals this month! It's wonderful for those whose LID falls within those 7 days but for others, it means the long wait continues.

For the past 2 months CCAA has matched 5 days of LIDs in April and 7 days of LIDs in May. If this trend were to continue (and I know for certain that it won't!) it would mean I would meet Hannah in approx. 4 1/2 years! Yup...that's not going to happen...it just may feel that way some days. I'm still fully confident that I will receive my referral in the late spring or summer of 2007 and travel 6-8 weeks later to meet my precious baby girl face to face.

Today's update of CCAA's site also says that September 2005 files have gone through the review room. This means that each and every September file has been looked at, prodded, poked, reviewed with a fine tooth comb and received a big stamp of approval! These files are ready to be matched with babies! Yeah!!! The only problem is that they're now in a long line of files from June 7th onward also waiting to be matched with babies! I can only imagine the mountain of paperwork the people in the matching room must be surrounded by! Knowing that each and every file is matched with care is humbling! I have a number of friends who have made their way through the review room and are (im)patiently waiting their referral. If CCAA wants to give themselves more room by matching them with their children I know they'd be only too happy to help out!

Big (((HUGS))) to all my online friends who are waiting for the amazing day when the CCAA site reflects their LID as.....MATCHED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...