Monday, May 29, 2006

May's Secret Pal Gift Arrived

What fun it was to arrive home yesterday to a package waiting in the garage from my March DTC Secret Pal!

This month's theme was Baby's Nursery. My poor secret pal. I don't really have a particular theme so had posted that anything pink and frilly would fit perfectly in Hannah's nursery. With her crib going in my room at first, her room will be more of a playroom to begin with along with her dresser and glider. It will be pink (are you surprised?) but aside from that, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do in there.

The first thing I saw when I opened the box was this fun, hot pink flower with the cheerful face. It will be a cute decoration.

The second gift in the box was this fun ladybug fleece blanket. Ladybugs always make me smile as the thought is, when ladybugs are spotted, referrals aren't far behind. Well, that was sure true this weekend! Referral calls began going out last Thursday and there are many new mommies and daddies proudly sharing their children's pictures to family and friends today!

The last gift made me 'ahhhh' out loud. It's a beautiful baby pink ceramic frame with white accents. The best thing about it...it say's, 'Mommy's Little Girl' on it! This time next year I may have the very first picture of my precious baby girl to display in that frame! Ooooo...can't wait!!!

Thank you Secret Pal! I look forward to the day when I learn who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...