Tuesday, November 07, 2006

God's Amazing Handiwork in the Sky!

As I travelled to Detroit on Friday I couldn't help but gaze (briefly) at God's amazing handiwork as He painted amazing picture after picture with the clouds and sun dancing together in the sky!

(Yup...all these pics were taken while driving 110km/hour down the highway. It's a boring stretch and wasn't busy so I'd just point my camera and shoot without really looking to see what I was taking. Think it worked out just fine. :o)






3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!

    Too bad you had to hang on and be white-knuckled as I drove us along ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures... nice to see somebody else loves taking pictures of clouds and sunsets!

    great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...