Sunday, September 30, 2007

We Outnumbered Them...Honestly!

These pics made me laugh! You see, we adults outnumbered the kids 6 to 5 and when Rod was there then we were a man up so the ratio of adults to kids was 7 to 5. You'd think that would be enough right?

I'm sure these pictures will tell a different story!

Rose, getting a better vantage point on all the backyard action.
Eliza using her monkey as a cushion and after deciding that colouring on herself was much more fun than in the book.
And finally, Miss Maisie. I took this picture as she breezed by me. Where was she going?
Off to the deck to find the bottle of soda, take it down from the table, remove the cap and 'try' to take a drink. I'm sure it would have been her very first sip of soda but I think it's pretty safe to say that she wore it rather than drank it! Oh yes, the girls did keep up hopping! And....we wouldn't have had it any other way!!

10 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Those were some good times!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I forgot about the dowsing with Diet Coke for Maisie! I think Tiffany only wishes this was really how motherhood was... I've seen that poor momma in action! Eliza keeps her hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough cuteness to keep you going through the wait a few more months?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my heavens-looks like so much fun...just scrolled down thru all the pics -what a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I know it...they are fast moving, fast thinking, fast doing little creatures aren't they!! LOL!

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a cutie patootie picture-palooza!!

    I love the last few post of the bloggy bash, considering I am living vicariously through you and your adventures. hehe!

    Smiles! :o)
    Nikki - still jealous in NS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good times for sure! YThank you for sharing them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute pictures. It sure looks like the girls had you, I mean the girls had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...