Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Any Guesses? **updated with answer**

This is cute little Miss Mackenzie. Any guesses as to what she might have been doing in these pics?
Answer: Just as I was getting ready to start Mackenzie's piano lesson she hopped off the bench and began to dance! Her mom and I laughed when she said that she needed to 'Get her wiggles out as there were ants in her pants!'

Too cute! I love working with these wonderful kids and the fun that we have while learning too!!

**Pictures and story posted with permission. I would never post a picture of any child on my site without permission of the parent.

12 comments:

  1. Cuteness. She's rockin' out, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what she's doing but it looks like she's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - she looks very close in age to the boy child and so my guess is High School Musical :D Rock on!
    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is footloose and fancy free! What a cutey curly face!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's getting her groove on for sure. How sweet is she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word - that's hilarious. And did it work? Cause if so, I need to teach my kids the same dance so they can get the ants outta their pants! :)

    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a cutie patootie!!! 'getting her wiggles out' Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee ... I was going to guess the hokey pokey or somethin'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe! You must be such a fun piano teacher (I don't think Mikayla has ever contemplated jumping off the bench, after a lesson, and doing a dance!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...