Monday, June 23, 2008

Celebrating 27 Months Closer to Hannah!!

Even though I'm far from home this month as I celebrate my 27th LIDiversary, Hannah is never, ever far from my heart, dreams and prayers. Necessity is the mother of invention so being away from home I improvised a little with this month's flowers. Sharon and I found these bright, sunny daisies and thought they would be a fun way to celebrate Hannah's 27 month LIDiversary.

I love you baby girl and am SO EXCITED that this month for the VERY FIRST time, I'm telling people that I anticipate meeting you within a year! No more, 'one more year' but now...'probably around Mother's Day next year.' What an exciting thing this is to say!! As I consider this I also wonder if you're born or not? I've started keeping a special calendar so that I can look back and know exactly what I was doing the day you were born. I love you precious Hannah. Praying for you as God watches over you in China. Love always, Mommy.

27 comments:

  1. Happy 27 months Catherine!!!!

    We moved this past weekend to our new house so I've been internet-less for a few days!! Glad to hear you are having a great time in Sask!! Have fun meeting Kim and Channing tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 27 months!
    Say Hi to Kim and Channing for me.
    Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 down, that much closer. Happy 27.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 27 months to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!

    27 months have passed. I hope there are not too many more until Hannah comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope these next few are quick! Happy 27th, good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 27 done my friend! I share in your joy and excitement. It is contagious and works its way into my heart as well. Always hoping that we are able to share that special time together!!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 27!!! Each month marks its own milestone as well you know... We all just keep edging closer. That's a good thing!
    peace
    fm

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a long road and Hannah is definitely in sight. So proud of you my friend for keeping it real and keeping it positive. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 27 Catherine! Love your note to Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats my friend. I'm soooo excited for you and Hannah (and me when I get to meet Hannah!) :)

    k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 27 months..
    This is such an amazing journey...
    HUGS..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 27 months my friend!!! I'm glad I get to celebrate today with you!! I do believe you will have your sweet daughter in your arms within a year too. Hang in there and keep the SUNSHINE attitude!!!
    We will see you in a few hours!!!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 27 months closer to sweet baby Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY HAPPY !!!! You are so cute with the flowers... great attitude, myh friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 27!

    Can't wait until you see Hannah's face for the first time. Oh what a day that'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's way too long but congrats on getting to this far with most of your sanity!! :o)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Catherine: I was seeking out your blog to see where you are in the process.. Wow has it been 27 months???? Not sure if you remember me, but we attended an adoption seminar for Open arms in Oshawa, years ago. I ended up adopting from Ethiopia. Glad I found your blog again and I hope Hanna is in your arms sooner than you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...