Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Picture Just Makes Me Smile

Hannah and I were invited to spend a day with Ava and her Mommy Liz and we had a great time! We drove into a part of Toronto with a large Asian population and enjoyed a yummy lunch of dim sum. This picture makes me giggle as you can see how much stuff there was on the table but also the wide berth of open space within Hannah's reach! :o)


After lunch we wandered around the mall purchasing children's chopsticks and also a decoration for Chinese New Year.

Thanks for a great day and introducing us to a new shopping mall Ava and Liz.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a good lunch. I remember those days. They would grab something with death grip and make a huge mess in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Hannah - can't reach anything on the table...

    Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, that picture makes me smile too! I love how the table is full and then any part of it in Hannah's reach is completely bare! I sooo remember those days with my boys! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting, it's crazy to think most babies aren't even home yet at her age in China adoptions! I know you are so grateful to have this time with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome...we had a great time...we'll have to do it again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like fun, what mall did you get to???? we love the Pacific mall but not sure that is where you were. Looks like you are having a blast. What a lovely smile Hannah has. Her eyes are so full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Hard to believe we live just down the road from "china town" and so far we've only made it to the Mandarin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...