Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Sweet Valentine!!!

I can say without a doubt that this year is my very best Valentine's Day ever as the little love of my life is here with me!!! There are moments every day that I still find myself stopping and pausing, gazing at my sweet baby girl and almost pinching myself. I still cannot believe she's here and that she's not going anywhere! Before Hannah, I knew love. Now that she's here I know how deep love can be!

Last night I dressed her in these adorable little sleepers to celebrate her 1st Valentine's Day. Too sweet!
Today, may you know the love of many people in your life. I am thankful to have that in my life and the most precious love is that of my daughter whom God has blessed me with. I am thankful to Him daily for Hannah XiaoFen!


11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, happy little girl. Happy Valentine's Day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cute little sleeper - and it is on the most darling little girl! Those pics made me smile a smile almost as big as Hannah's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sweet Valentine's Day to you! The sleeper is adorable and Hannah is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine, your writing makes me cry. You write so beautifully. And the love you two have for each other is so evident and heartwarming.
    God Bless you both,
    Miss Lila, Sadie (4), & Ilana (6)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Love the heart pj's....... she is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest, cutest baby. Look how happy she is. The pictures are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's the cutest ever! Love the jammies! Yup, Valentine's is so much sweeter these days... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleeper = Entirely too cute!
    Hannah = Happiest Valentines Day EVER!
    So happy for you Catherine...she is such a blessing and so very blessed to call you Mama! Our Hannah is Hannah Leigh Xiaowei. I think it is cute their names are so similar. Wishing you restful nights and playful days!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...