Saturday, March 06, 2010

DaoXian SWI Scrapbook Update

I belong to a wonderful yahoo group made up of families who have adopted from DaoXian SWI in Hunan province, China. Each year they make a scrapbook where families are welcome to submit pages featuring their beautiful children. Mine was very simple but I wanted to feature as many pics of Hannah as I could. I'm sure it will be a treat for her nannies to see how well she's doing and how she's growing since she left their care 4 months ago. I will be forever grateful for the wonderful, loving care they gave to my Hannah XiaoFen before God brought she and I together!

Here are Hannah's pages.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, beautiful pictures and beautiful smiles, She is really a happy baby...God is good. Your little family is perfect, so happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages look great! It's such a good idea and I'm sure the nannies appreciate it. Some must really bond with some of the kids.

    I made the same hat for Apple that Hannah is wearing in the bottom center picture of page two!

    It's nice to know that there are these types of groups after having such fun online with others waiting. I love the China adoption community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Catherine! I am sure that the nannies will love to see how happy and loved Hannah is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her birthday dress is gorgeous. The pictures are fabulous!!!!

    Tell us the monthly stats. We want to soak in everything about this incredible child.

    You are such a fabulous mommy. Lucky, lucky Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do a photo session with you and your beautiful angel one of these days if you are up to it - let me know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...