Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Smarter Every-Single-Day!!

On our way home from Toronto yesterday we stopped off at Toys R Us and then a grocery store. One of the items I purchased was chow mien noodles which Hannah thought were a great rattle! She was enjoying shaking the package and since it's light (a 'must' in my books for a car seat toy) I let her hold them. As I drove I could hear her adorable little voice and the shaking of the noodles. But, a few minutes into our drive the sounds changed and I started laughing so hard! The little voice was quiet and the shaking had stopped. Both had been replaced by a quiet little crunch, crunch!! Hannah had torn a hole in the cellophane and was happily munching away on a noodle! Too cute!! After calling my mom to tell her the fun story I pulled over and mean mommy took her snack away. Hannah is really cautious about taking small bites but I didn't feel comfortable with her eating while I drove. These pics were staged in the driveway after we got home and she was only too happy to reinact the crime if it meant she got to eat a few more noodles!



Something else Hannah learned a few days ago was how to pull on her sleepers to undo the snaps. Heh! Thankfully she doesn't do it all the time but when she does these are some of the sights I see as she moves around the house. Once again, adorable!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is just the CUTEST little thing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine,
    She is so cute! Thanks for all the info you left me on my blog, I am in research mode now. LOL! I will probably be emailing you soon with questions.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! You must be having so much fun!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss a post where she took her first steps? That looks an awful lot like walking in one of the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do the same thing with my sleepers! My mom finally figured out I was too hot with my feet covered and found me sleepers without feet. Problem was solved!
    She is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chow mein noodle story. She's smart! My kids love them as snacks too!

    k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...