Friday, March 26, 2010

I Lurve Patterned Tights!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to dress Hannah in adorable little patterned tights! They're not easy to come by but I was oh so happy when I found these at H&M the other day! I originally bought 12-18 mos but they were too big so rather than return them I just packed them away for next winter and bought another pair sized 6-12 mos. Aren't they just adorable?!!

I'm also noticing how my little sweetie's legs are filling out. They were so teeny, tiny when I got her but although still tiny are a little more filled out now.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those are precious! I miss buying the cute little-girl clothes, now that mine are tweens and way too opinionated about what they want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I pick up a ton at Winner's (great prices) and back in the day when my big girl was that small, Children's Place was the place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute pic. But, really, how could it not be cute!!! She's adorable...patterned tights or not!

    I'm just saying...
    Love ya,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute cute cute

    miss Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. landsend.com sells very sweet patterned tights too. I get all my kids tights from landsend.com as they are so well made!

    So very cute!
    Snick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I love me some patterned tights too!! Your little sweet Hannah is just beautiful my friend! HUGS to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable! So she's playing the piano too?

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...