Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Princess Attire is Commonplace in the Salsa Home….and We Loved It!!!

(Hannah and I are now home but there are still some posts I wanted to share.  We had an AMAZING trip with our friends and all too quickly our time together came to an end.  So many wonderful memories and pictures that we will treasure for a long, long time!)

Hannah quickly realized that princess dresses were in abundance in the Salsa playroom and throughout the week she could be found trying on a variety of them.  There were always lots of little helping hands there to dress Her Mini Royal Highness!   Kate and Will may have been visiting Canada while we were in CA but we were amongst the most precious princesses ever!

IMG_0742

Ro and Ree have mastered the art of wearing a tiara and know that truly no outfit is complete without one!  Hannah didn’t catch on to the tiara thing but I have a feeling it’s only a matter of time.IMG_0574

Princesses do everything in their dresses including eating

IMG_0745

colouringIMG_0858

dancingIMG_0859

chatting with the commonersIMG_0862

shoppingIMG_0616

and sharing a tea partyIMG_1011

Hannah and Mommy also learned the very important lesson of custom fitting a princess dress.  Who needs trips to the seamstress when chip clips will do the trick?IMG_0744

One evening M3 and I went shopping with Hannah and it was easy to see that she had found her inner princess.  What fun to take her out dressed like this!  We have a couple of princess dresses here at home so I’m hoping there are more shopping trips like this in our future!IMG_0813

M3, Tuba Dad and I were surrounded by royalty all week long….and we loved it!!

8 comments:

  1. Just read through your posts Cath. Cute pics. Looks like you all had a wonderful time together. I'm sure y'all slept well at night, you had such full and exciting days!!! I think Miss Hannah can swim better than me. Way to go Hannah!!

    Can't wait to hear more about your trip and visit soon.
    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting! I guess I've not visited your blog in a long time. I'll try to check in more often!

    Have fun in our lovely sunny weather!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a great time! When a wonderful vacation with friends comes to an end, it's always so sad. We vacation with a family who lives in another state every year and at the end, my heart hurts:(

    At least it seems to be a tradition and you can look forward to next year!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are soooo cute! Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home to you and the little princess! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like the stool photo-looks like she's sitting on a throne.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also cannot believe how much the three of them have grown. It is amazing to see these lovely girls and all their cuteness! What a blast!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...