Monday, August 22, 2011

Outtakes of our Referral Day Celebration Photo Shoot

On the blog I try to find that one great pic and pop that into the post.  Easy, right?

Heh….not so much!  Here are some fun outtakes of the pictures from yesterday’s photo shoot.  I think you’ll quickly get a sense of how it went.DSC_8790

DSC_8794

Lisa commented that this one almost looks like she’s looking into a mirror only it’s her referral picture.  Love that!  Thanks Lisa!DSC_8795

‘No more pictures Mommy!’DSC_8798

’Can we negotiate?’DSC_8809

DSC_8799

DSC_8815

‘OK, so this is fun after all!’DSC_8816

In the end I got a number of great pics of my sweetie with her referral pic.  You have to know that the best ones were taken when I said, ‘Don’t you sit here with that picture!  Noooo!!  Don’t you dare!’

Oh yes, we have reached the age of reverse psychology and I’m not afraid to use it!

8 comments:

  1. They're all fun, showing her personality. I really like the third one down, it's like she's looking into a mirror image but of her as a baby. I sort of had to do a double take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outtakes!! That third one is my fave. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with M3 on that! When I first looked at it, it put a huge smile on my face! 25 more days till we leave! Wheeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I love it when pictures really show their personalities! You are right on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Half the fun are the outtakes! Her smile is radiant.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the photos! You never can have too many!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...