Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Hannah and I are off for an evening of fun with friends but before we go we wanted to take a quick moment to say…err, yell, ‘Happy St. Patrick’s Day!’  IMG_4932

Was there any question this would be Hannah’s holiday attire when I saw it?  No way!!

‘May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand’

An Irish Blessing

11 comments:

  1. I see we have something in common...a Disney obession LOL! My daughter is wearing a Minnie Mouse shamrock shirt today that I picked up at Old Navy...I absolutely could not resist it. I love this one that Hannah is wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little leprachaun looks just perfect! Hope you have a great time at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Happy St. Patricks to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Patty's to you Hannah and to Mama.
    Catherine, Hannah looks so big in this photo. She was such a tiny baby, like, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt! And a cute little leprechaun, of course! That's a beautiful blessing. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St Patrick's Day! Love the shirt.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful time! What a cute Disney shirt - so cute! Happy St. Pat's!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just laughing at your comment about the word verification. I had to visit you and post a comment, now that I don't have to make so much effort! hee hee...
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I KNOW you had a great St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...