Saturday, February 23, 2013

Family Day = PJ Day!

Monday was Family Day here in Ontario and Hannah and I tucked in for a day of fun together.  It’s not often that we don’t have anywhere to go so we chose to stay in our pj’s all day.  Nice! 

I bought some edible markers the day before and surprised Hannah with Snowman Hot ChocolateIMG_0089

and yummy scones.  (Recipe to come)

IMG_0091

Much of our day was spent playing games, reading, baking and doing crafts.IMG_0085

The perfect way to spend family day – together with my girl!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that. Family Day. Love it! And what sweet memories you made with your girl.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my kind of day EXACTLY! Love the jammies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like you had a great day together. I wish you were my mom. We had our usual busy day; although, I would have liked just to put up my feet and tuck in like you and Hannah did and read stories together.
    Our church is celebrating 180 years, so we're preparing a photographic church directory. Our photo session was on family day in the afternoon and then we had many celebrations (birthday, Chinese new year, valentine's, our anniversary) to catch up on with my family at our house: we had a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and concluded with a birthday cake for my sister's birthday and presents.
    I love the idea of using edible markers--I have 4 sets I use for cake decorating, but never thought to use them on other things. I will do so in the future. I think Charlotte would love the marshmellow snowmen...actually she loves anything marshmellow. My girl certainly loves sugary things.
    Looking forward to celebrating Hannah's birthday with you later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect way to celebrate a wonderful day, happy family day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canada PJs? Where did they come from? My three little ex-pats need some.

    Elise in Boston

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...