Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hannah’s First Tap Recital

Tonight was a fun evening as Grandma, Grandpa, Papa and I attended Hannah’s first tap recital.   She was standing so proud as we entered the gym to watch her dance!IMG_0229 - CopyAt one point families were invited to dance with their girls and Hannah quickly pulled us onto the dance floor.  Fun!  I skipped out for a moment to capture this sweet picture.  IMG_0240

Hannah really enjoyed her 8 week tap class and I’m just sorry that the night has been changed for the next session to a night that does not work with our schedule.  Hopefully in the fall they’ll move it back to Tuesdays. 

Here is my sweetie on the final evening of being 3, dancing with heart….and umm, movement!  Personal space is not yet on my kiddos radar.

Holding her final pose….even after the other girls had stood up.  That’s my independent little girl!  Winking smileIMG_0237

My little tap graduate complete with the rose each student received from their teachers.  IMG_0246 - Copy

I’m so proud of you Hannah!  You danced beautifully sweetie!!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo, bravo. Cutest little dancing bug, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! Hannah looked like she was more aware of what was going on than everyone else! hee hee! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...