Friday, August 23, 2013

Disney 2013, Day 8: Animal Kingdom


Friday was our day at Animal Kingdom (AK).  Hannah hopped up on Nana’s lap to enjoy an early ride and we were on her way.  Oh how I love to see the love between Hannah and her Nana!!IMG_0505
Our first stop was the food court at our resort for some brekkie and then we made our way to AK.  IMG_0541We had a FP+ for The Lion King which is a great show.  For the 3rd year in a row Hannah was chosen to participate in the show.  (2012, 2011) I think it helps that as soon as they begin looking for little ones to help them she’s bouncing on my lap and her little arm is flying in the air.IMG_0509




Tor, Josh and I rode Expedition Everest.  A great roller coaster that I can see Hannah being ready to ride in the next couple of years.  Disney brings out the kid in all of us.IMG_0517
My camera was acting up again so I missed pics on Kilimanjaro Safaris and The Nemo Show but then it was up and running again.  Thankful for that!
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!!IMG_0525
Digging for dinosaur bones as we ride out today’s storm.IMG_0528
Meeting special friends at AK.IMG_0537
Hannah’s new little friend.  I’d tell you her name but she changes it daily.  Smile  IMG_0539
Another amazing day together!IMG_0540
From AK we made our way to Downtown Disney for supper at Wolfgang Puck’s CafeIMG_0545, a bit of shopping and pre-bedtime splash pad fun.  This is why I always carry a ziploc of dry clothes with us when we’re at Disney.

2 comments:

  1. You might want to check the titles of your videos and just WHO was in the Lion King... Was that really me?? ;P

    -Daniel Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Can you believe I did that AGAIN??!!! Hehe...at least I'm consistent from start to finish!

      video corrected. Keep checking, I'm sure I did that in other places!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...