Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Hanukkah!

Hannah and I were blessed to be invited to our first Hanukkah party last week and we had a great time!  We shared it with many friends and it was neat to learn how others celebrate the holidays!  Thank you friends!!

Listening(?) to the Hanukkah storyIMG_1560 - Copy

Mmmmenorah cookiesIMG_1565

Oh how I love this picture of Hannah’s friend Ben!

IMG_1569

Lighting a candle of the menorah (wearing her kippah! Smile

As I awaited Hannah’s birth there were a number of families whom I got to know well.  I am so thankful for each of them and the way God has woven our families together!  We are so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Hannah's friend Ben is just darling! What a fun Hanukkah - or as we in the states are calling it this year, Thanksgivikkah - celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Ben a boy wearing the Kippah/Yarmulke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ben is wearing the Kippah but if you click the link below where I indicated you will also see a video of Hannah lighting her Menorah candle and also wearing a Kippah.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...