Sunday, February 09, 2014

Happy Retirement Sharon!

Hannah and I are excited to wish Nana a Happy Retirement!  She has worked for our local library for many years and Hannah enjoyed going to library to visit Nana at work even more than borrowing books!  On her final Wednesday night at work Hannah took her a balloon to celebrate!IMG_1978

Monday I was happy to be invited to her retirement celebration.  

Nana and PapaIMG_2033

Sharon with her Mom IMG_2034

Sharon, her mom and sisters.IMG_2036

Congratulations Sharon!  Hannah and I are excited to celebrate your retirement on our upcoming cruise!IMG_2030

3 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful family...inside and out! I have followed your blog for so long, I feel like I know you. Congrats to Nana! I can't wait to read about the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hairstyle, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Happy Retirement, Nana! The cruise will be a wonderful way to celebrate and kick start this next chapter! You must all be super excited! I think we'll be in Cuba while you're cruising. So looking forward to the sunshine and warmth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...